Saturday, January 13, 2007

Antigravity


Yes.. I walked down that very street..
Deliberately..
You could say that...
I wanted that flower so badly..
I knew it's just bloomed there..
I had it in a bouquet sometime before..
Knew it was there and it would always be there..
The bouquet was full..
Daisies and roses and lillies..
Weeds thicken..
Yes bouquet can grow weeds, it's true..
Thorns on the stem pricked my fingers..
Bloody mess huh?????

One cut is what i need...
To see the drop once more..
That shiny red dot on the finger tip..
Growing and growing into a little stream..
A puddle..
A lake..
An ocean..

As I drift into the promised land..
The herds are left far behind..

Do you have a next button in your browser dear you?

1 comment:

ViMaL said...

Hey Bro! I neva knew u started blogging! :)
Neways, welcome! Keep posting...
and ye... give Titles to your posts.